Monday, January 18, 2016

OPERATING IN THE POWER OF MY ORDAINED PEACE!!!







Let’s read Isaiah 26:12
LORD, thou will ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Jesus we thank you for your wondrous work in our lives, lord as we are hearing your word give us the grace to act on them that we may indeed operate in the power of our ordained peace, Amen!

When you walk against the will of God you are robbing yourself of God’s divine peace in your life! Peace that can help you to excel in all your endeavours. When you walk in ways that pleases God and with a perfect heart His glory covers you and you have no choice than to be prosperous, successful and  of course it will be like a dream  to your enemies for When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. Psalm 126:1-2

problems and disasters set in when you try to  do things according to your own will, maybe when you look at your educational qualifications you feel that you have finally arrived forgetting that for by strength shall no man prevail and is Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. Zachariah 4:6

There are a lot of graduates out there yet no jobs even with their qualifications because there is an error somewhere they have been subjected to what they wouldn’t at all love to do but so that they will not die of hunger, they have to do anything they lay their hands on to survive, those working and due for promotion nothing has been done about that!

Student will reads to write exams and pass but at the end you see that brilliant student packing carry-over courses in a Ghana- must- go bag, no more peace in your place of work, your home no peace, you can’t even feel free even among your friends, broken relationships, disappointment, no capital to start business and the people that even promise to help you financially are now blowing grammar that will cause you to have headache and you will end up looking for money to buy drugs.

 There are problems upon problems, some you can’t even talk to someone about; no peace in your life the joy of our heart is ceased: our dance is turned into mourning. The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us that we have sinned! For our heart is faint; for these things our eyes dim. Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it. (Lamentation 5:15:18)

That’s what happens  when you ignore the wisdom of God and feels you can do all things by your power.

 You want to enjoy God’s promises in your life, your ordained peace? Then locate where your Bible is, for that is where you can discover the secret of serving God fervently and divine power for your spiritual and physical prosperity; then you will see your enemies bowing before you for it is written When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7

But now in this our generation,  so many people have been misled in one way or the other and will end up in eternal condemnation but if you run to Jesus now you will  be save for There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1

But when you ignore to acknowledge God you will perish for it is written: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6

You have to choose you will serve because you can’t serve two masters at the same time. Stop allowing people to use you to achieve their mischievous plan!

A beautiful young lady once had a golden opportunity to flow in abundance of wealth, power to achieve all her dreams through her talent, she can dance and so one day she was given an invitation to come to the king birthday party and dance and she went and so danced so majestically, all the invitees were so pleased till the king stood up and promise the talented dancer with an oath to give to her whatever she will ask for but because of who this beautiful  dance get advice from, she misused that golden opportunity and when she opened her mouth to speaks she said   “give me here John Baptist’s head in a charger.

The King was sorry: nevertheless for the oath’s sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her.
(Matthew 14:1-14)

What! What will a beautiful young lady with such a talent, full of ambitions wants to achieve with human’s head? What a waste of talent and time. That is how so many of us are. Who is advising you? Who is your mentor? Are you being misled? What did you really achieve from all the advises you received from them last year?

Today the God of second chance is here! Let us search and try our ways and turn again to the Lord. God is the potter and you are the clay.

 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.
At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. Jeremiah 18:6-10


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

when you are operating in the world kind of peace, you will ever be uncomfortable and unsatisfied with God's peace you will experience unspeakable peace!

beloved please now is the acceptable time…make a choice, make a change and experience  how it feels to  operate in the power of your ordained peace!



He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Revelation 2:29)



16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. God is the potter while tope is the clay. Hallelujah

      Delete
    2. And Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free John 8:32.

      God is able to do in your life that which no man can do, just hold to him and be patient for he will never leave you nor forsake you.

      Stay blessed Tope!!!

      Delete
  2. God of second chance, please give me another chance to act well...May the peace of the Lord locate us in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

      For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God. Amen! 2Corinthian 1:20

      Chincobee and bolatito the Peace will locate you where ever you are distant is not a barrier, God will extend His peace unto you like a river and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream(Isaiah 66:12) in Jesus' name, Amen!


      stay blessed my Secretary and women's president!

      Delete
  3. Dear Lord, help me to walk through this journey of life with your wisdom and peace. Amen.

    P.S. Thanks for sharing, ma'm Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2Cornthian 12:9


      Stay blessed Amaka!

      Delete
  4. Father Lord, I ask for grace to enable me live a life that is worthy in your sight. Help me to emulate you in everything I do

    Alabekee's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Receive Grace to live a life that is worthy in God's sight in Jesus' name, Amen!


      Stay blessed, Youth's Vice President

      Delete
  5. Dear Lord i refuse to walk with my wisdom, I refuse to do things my own way. May you always direct and order my steps. "Student will reads to write exams and pass but at the end you see that brilliant student packing carry-over courses in a Ghana- must- go bag" lol @the Ghana must go part.


    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things you may want to do that will take you off the track of God in your life, I order your step according to God's plan and purpose in your life in Jesus' name, Amen!

      stay blessed, Pastor Gloria!

      Delete
  6. as for me and my household we shall serve the lord

    ReplyDelete
  7. We pray for a life filled with God's wisdom in Jesus name.

    http://ayandola.blogspot.com.ng/2016/01/the-man-in-mirror.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete